Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Not nearly this serene

I'm not feeling nearly this serene. It must be school starting and still not having employment. There has been a lot of activity, I have been busy, but it still gets me down to not know what is coming next.

Of the jobs I've applied for there is only one I really want. That one appears to be moving at a snails pace which is getting to me. I guess it boils down to wanting to be wanted.

Fortunately my husband and family have been very positive. Now that I've put my energies into the household the food has certainly improved. I'm enjoying the satisfaction they get from that nurturing. I hope this is something which can continue to feed me.

Tonight is choir practice... And I feel really needed there. People want to see me and make sure to tell me. That is a real treat. I'll use tonight to get out of this funk and try to enjoy a day of peace while I still have the opportunity.

1 comment:

  1. I was hoping to be your first stalker, but some other stalker has beaten me to it.
    Welcome to the blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete